Now that spring is finally here, folks across the country without air conditioning systems are probably reconsidering that circumstance. It’s going to start getting hot sooner rather than later, and a brand new AC unit is the best way to beat the heat. Once you’ve decided that you want a new AC unit, it’s a great idea to call a professional for AC installation in St. Louis, MO. Here are a few reasons to consider hiring a professional to install your unit, instead of trying to do it yourself:
- We know what size unit you need: AC units aren’t one-size-fits-all appliances. They come in all different sizes that fit larger or smaller homes. Although it may seem like it’d be a good idea to just buy the biggest unit possible, it’s not. Units that are too large for the home waste tons of electricity and won’t make your home all that much cooler. Professionals will be able to run a quick test to determine the perfect sized unit based on the square footage of your home.
- DIY installation is dangerous: Trying to install your own air conditioning system can be dangerous if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing. Air conditioners are complicated appliances, and it’s not too far-fetched to think homeowners are likely to hurt themselves during installation. Our professionals have years of experience installing air conditioners, so you can rest assured we’ll be safe when we’re on the job!
- We can save you money: DIY installation can also be dangerous to your wallet. Inexperienced homeowners have a tendency to incorrectly hook up their unit during AC installation in St. Louis, MO. This ultimately leads to needing to call a repairman to correct mistakes. Repairs can be costly and take a while to get done. It’s best to just pay for installation up front. You’ll be able to rest easy knowing your unit is hooked up correctly and expensive repairs shouldn’t be necessary anytime soon.
- We guarantee energy efficiency: There’s a higher chance of energy being wasted if AC units aren’t installed correctly. Even the smallest error can end up wasting massive amounts of energy each month. That’s obviously going to result in a higher energy bill. Let us install your AC unit. We’ll install it correctly, ensuring your unit is as energy efficient as possible.
- Get to know your repairman: It’s always nice to know whom to call when something goes wrong around the house. After all, there are a lot of things that most homeowners can’t repair without professional help. Your AC unit is no different. Repairs can be extremely complicated and have to be performed by pros. Get to know one of our professionals on a first name basis by hiring him or her to hook up your AC unit on day one!
Ashley Brothers Heating & Cooling has years of experience with AC installation in St. Louis, MO. Give us a call today to speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members and to set up a time for installation at your home.