As summer gets into high gear, we hope you’re all enjoying yourselves and getting to spend lots of time outdoors. Summertime means backyard cookouts, swimming and fun sports for all, but you also want to make sure your indoor activities are enjoyable, and being comfortable is a big part of that. Having a reliable HVAC system is a wonderful asset, and one of the best parts of modern air conditioning is that it’s actually more affordable than many people think, thanks to the incredible efficiency of today’s systems.
If you’ve been considering an investment in energy-efficient AC in St. Louis, MO, the team at Ashley Brothers Heating & Cooling has the knowledge and the ability to install an air conditioning system that will keep you cool, at a lower cost, for years to come. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Less humidity: Air conditioning was actually invented as a way to remove humidity from the air, with the cooling effect just being a pleasant side benefit. Humidity control remains one of the greatest benefits of energy-saving cooling in St. Louis, MO. If you have a properly-sized air conditioning unit for your home, you’re going to be pleased with your humidity levels, as lower humidity will make everyone more comfortable and allows for better sleeping conditions at night.
- Easier on your wallet: The most obvious benefit of energy-efficient AC in St. Louis, MO is that it consumes far less power than older systems. This means it doesn’t require as much juice to start up and achieve the same results as older, less efficient systems. It will therefore provide many of the same benefits at a much lower cost, which is music to every homeowner’s ears.
- Time to go green: Energy-efficient AC in St. Louis, MO is also more friendly on the environment. The summer months can increase energy consumption across the board thanks to cooling usage, but you can lessen your footprint with a more efficient modern system. Your family’s carbon footprint will be smaller, and you’ll be able to feel a bit better about your impact.
- Fewer repairs: If you have an older HVAC system, you’re probably familiar with the challenges presented by frequent repair needs. While those can easily be handled by our team, replacing your system with an energy-efficient one might actually be more cost-effective over the long term. A newer model AC will provide better cooling capabilities while also offering peace of mind regarding its reliability.
- Less noise: The sound produced by older HVAC units can really create a problem for your family. Energy-saving cooling in St. Louis, MO, on the other hand, can cut down on excessive noise and keep your family cool with less ambient sound.
Working with air conditioning is something our team at Ashley Brothers Heating & Cooling has been doing for over two decades, and we’ve seen technology advance at a rapid pace during that time. With the efficiency of HVAC units getting better all the time, there’s no reason not to invest in a new unit if your existing one has been causing you trouble. Get in touch with us to learn more!